Course addressed to non-native Spanish teachers who work in adult education centers and who have a minimum Spanish level equivalent to the intermediate B1 of European Common Marco. Participants will have to do a level test before coming to show they have this level. Maximum number of participants on the course 15. They will be divided in two groups. The predominance of single country will be avoided as much as possible. Students will receive a program a month before the beginning of the course, as well as a description of the different optional social activities that will be developed besides the course.
- To improve and to realize the linguistic ability of the participants.
- Using educational skills for teaching Spanish as a foreign language with the man aim to be used later in their respective groups of students.
- To learn new uses of Spanish in concrete fields.
- To establish future relationships between participants to encourage students exchange and to start future collaborations.
The method course will offer a lot of opportunities to increase and enrich the vocabulary and Spanish colloquialisms of the participants. We will emphasize in improving the pronunciation and the fluency of participants to gain more confidence in expressing themselves in Spanish. In very small groups, students will be forced to use Spanish individually and with all the group in the classroom, through practical activities therefore obtaining essential linguistic immersion.
TRAINING COURSE LLP (life long learning):
We offer the possibility to apply for the training course by an european grant LLP.
Please, ask directly to your National Agency.
Reference number: ES-2011-265-010
To obtain the program please address to Training Data Base
- First session: from 06/02/11 to 12/02/11
- Second session: from 13/02/11 to 19/02/11
- Third session: from 20/02/11 to 26/02/11
- Fourth session: from 27/02/11 to 05/03/11
- Fifth session: from 06/03/11 to 12/03/11
- Sixth session: from 13/03/11 to 19/03/11
- Seventh session: from 20/03/11 to 26/03/11
- Eighth session: from 27/03/11 to 02/04/11
- Ninth session: from 03/04/11 to 09/04/11
- Tenth session: from 10/04/11 to 16/04/11
Deadline to apply: 15/09/2010
LOCATION: Jaca (Pyrenees, Huesca)
Course fee: 450 €
Cancellation: 150 €
Accommodation (single room + breakfast): 330 €
Avda. Regimiento Galicia Nº15
Jaca – 22700
Tel: +34 / 974355390