LEVEL A1: (Breakthrough) The courses at this level (A1) are designed for students who do not possess any knowledge of the Spanish language. After students have completed the course, they will have a basic understanding of fundamental structures and begin to express themselves in writing and oral Spanish . They will have the ability to understand short messages, when articulated clearly and slowly. They will be able to discuss daily situations at a basic level.
LEVEL A2: (Waystage)
The courses at this lower intermediate level (A2) are suitable for students with some previous knowledge of the Spanish. These courses begin with the revision of elementary, fundamental structures and basic vocabulary with new structures introduced progressively. At the end of the course students will be able to describe and express in a simple terms the different aspects of daily situations in their own experiences.
LEVEL B1: (Threshold) The courses at this upper intermediate level (B1) are focused toward the students who strive to broaden their understanding of the Spanish language and are able to understand texts in a standard language form, dealing with subjects the student is knowledgable about. At the end of the course, students will be able to produce simple but coherent texts about subjects of personal interest. S/he will be able to describe experiences, events, wishes and aspirations as well as justify briefly their own opinions and explain their future plans.
LEVEL B2: (Vantage) At this advanced level (B2), students will become independent speakers of Spanish and will be able to express themselves with clarity. The objective of this level is to enhance the learners ability to justify their opinion and create coherent speeches orally as in written expression. General, academic, professional, cultural and leisure time subjects will be utilized applying formal and informal structures according to each situation.BR />
LEVEL C1: (Profeciency) At this level students can understand a wide range of demanding, longer texts, and recognise implicit meaning. He or she can express him/herself fluently and spontaneously without much obvious searching for expressions. Can use language flexibly and effectively for social, academic and professional purposes. Can produce clear, well-structured, detailed text on complex subjects, showing controlled use of organisational patterns, connectors and cohesive devices.
LEVEL C2: (Maestry) Students at this level can understand with ease virtually everything heard or read. They can summarise information from different spoken and written sources, reconstructing arguments and accounts in a coherent presentation. Can express him/herself spontaneously, very fluently and precisely, differentiating finer shades of meaning even in the most complex situations.
- General Course: A course of 20 hours tuition per week, with a maximum of 6 students in a class. Available at all levels: beginner, intermediate, and advanced. Comprised of 4 hours of class each day from Monday to Friday, it provides balanced coverage of grammatical theory and conversation. Minimum duration for the course is 2 weeks.
There are two timetable:
Mornings 9:30h - 13:30h (with 30 minuts break)
Afternoons 16:00h - 20:00h (with 30 minuts break)
- Intensive Course: This course is designed for people with little time available, and who want to take advantage of this time to the maximum. It is designed to get the most progress in communicating in Spanish in the minimum time. The course is comprised of 6 daily hours of class in groups of reduced size.
Morning 9:30h - 13:30h (with 30 minuts pause)
Afternoon 17:00h - 18:45h
- One to One (Individual Course): A flexible course that is adapted completely to the specific and personal needs of each student. The themes are elected according to the requests made by the student and/or their business organisation. The main focus is on conversation. Emphasis is given to themes relevant to the student’s profession, for example if the purpose is for the student to be able to conduct business proficiently in Spain. The minimum duration of this course offered is 1 week.
- Courses for groups*:
- Spanish course + Skiing classes
- Spanish for teenagers + Activities related with nature and the
- Master Courses (from 50 years old)
* Ask for prices
If you are looking for a course according to your needs, please let us know and contact us. We will try to offer you the course your are looking for.